Karen Tyler of www.worldwidemontessorionline.com is offering a giveaway: a free scholarship to her online Montessori Preschool Teacher Training course. The giveaway is open to anyone anywhere in the world. The course begins March 1st 2011.
The course is worth $240 and can be completed in one or two years. At the end you receive a certificate. Most Montessori workplaces recognise this certificate and many people have gained employment with it.
You receive via email pdf files containing a 12 volume set of Montessori Albums, as well as additional information and support. And also the support of an online class of about 80 students.
Great for Montessori teachers, those who wish to become Montessori teachers, preschool and Kindergarten teachers and assistants, and homeschoolers.
HOW TO ENTER
(One entry per condition completed).
1.Become a follower of this blog.
2. Leave a comment as to why you would like to win this scholarship.
3. Read my previous and next blog entry about Kisii, Kenya and leave a comment on at least one of them about how I could fundraise or in any other way help these poor people.
Karen Tyler is doing HER bit to help my Kenyan friends train and start bush schools in Kisii. Thank You Karen!!
Other entries can be attained by...
1. Liking my blog on Facebook. Confirm this in the comments section.
2. Tweeting about this giveaway on Twitter. Leave a link to your tweet in the comments section.
3. Follow my blog on Twitter. Confirm this in the comments section.
4. Blog about this giveaway on your own blog, with a link back to my blog. Post this link in the comments section.
The competition closes midnight Sunday February 20th Melbourne daylight saving time. Winner will be announced the next evening at approximately 9pm. I have little children...I might not be able to be this accurate!
The randomly chosen winner has 2 days to contact me. I will also try to make contact where I can. If no contact is made in that time, another winner will be randomly chosen. I will pass the winners details on to Karen Tyler, but the onus is on the winner to contact her to enrol.